Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hello!

It's been a few days since my last post. I'm kinda behind I guess. :b Yesterday, hubby and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner and had a nice evening together. Nothing fancy. I'd definitely marry him all over again. =)

In other news, our little red hen (Gertie) has laid 2 eggs in the last 3 days! She seems to think that one of the padded patio chairs is her nest, though. LOL Anyway, we opened up the nestboxes in the coop and got them ready and available for the girls, but no eggs in there yet!! LOL

I don't have pictures of the pumpkin cards yet (well I do, but they aren't ready to post). I will get them up soon and I also have a cute little birthday bunny card to share as well. I decided the other day that I wanted to rearrange some stuff in my craft room as one of my work tables was not really getting any use except to be the crafty 'catch all' from yard sales, craft store sales, etc. So I had to change that! LOL Last weekend I picked up a vintage 18"x18" Premiere guillotine paper cutter for $10. It was an awesome deal!! The guillotine paper cutter I have now, someone messed with the ruler that lines the top and it cuts about an 1/8 inch off at the other end of the paper, I had a hard time with a couple projects before I realized that. >.< The new paper trimmers just don't hold up like the vintage ones. I have already replaced the cutting blade on my Recollections trimmer a couple three times and I only bought it a few months back...maybe 6 months? Junk. I wish I could find replacement blades for my X-Acto 12 inch rotary trimmer...I LOVE THAT THING!! But it's a discontinued product and you can't buy anything for it anymore...however, it does give me a nice distressed edge cut! LOL

Will pop in soon to get those pics posted. Have a wonderful evening! =)

No comments: