Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Latest

The last couple weeks has been busy. Last weekend we painted DDs bedroom. It's not anything fancy but it looks really nice. The important thing is DD likes it. The weekend before that we spent one whole day making tamales. I don't remember what else we did. Maybe I shouldn't wait so long to post on my blog. LOL!

Moving on -- I have a freebie for you! Ok, it's not a super fantastic freebie but maybe you can find something fun to do with it. Thanks and have a great day!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 06 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Ajila said...

The doodley glitter flowers are beautiful. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Macshelly said...

I disagree, it most certainly is a super fantastic freebie! I really think they are cute, and I can think of all sorts of possibilities!
Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute freebie! I'm addicted already. Marie

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.